Top 10 most dangerous world records!
What is the most dangerous world record? The highest jump in free fall? The Crossing of Twin Towers? Join us for the countdown of this list of the 10 most dangerous world records!
Submit your video ideas here:
WatchMojo Français produces 7 listings per week on the subjects you are most interested in: video games, music, celebrity, sport, cinema, television, history and more!
Hey guys this is just a quick video tutorial on how to extract a videoclip from a DVD using VLC.
To get the led lights click here
This is a tutorial on how to make a night vision camera out of a cellphone and IR lights. This can be used to see in the dark and not be detected. The human eye cant see IR light because of it’s wavelength, but cameras can. Check out my other videos for more tutorials
All footage and material © The Travel Channel LLC.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the full challenge. Rather, it’s just the making of the burger.
From season 2 of Man v. Food, Episode 14, “Detroit, MI”. This is the biggest burger in the world as of (probably) August or September 2009. And yes, Adam and his team took this thing on after it was made.
**BIG FAT SPOILER**
Adam (and his team of many) failed to eat the 190 lbs. burger.
Top 10 Most Popular Sports in India
10. 10. Basketball -Basketball in India is played in most of the high schools, colleges and universities. There is considerable patronage for the game among the younger generation. Basketball in India is played by both men and women of all ages and ability. Indian Basketball follows FIBA International Basketball Federation rules for organizing basketball championships.
9. 9. Table tennis -Table tennis is a popular indoor recreation sport in India, which has caught on in states like West Bengal and Tamil Nadu. The Table Tennis Federation of India is the official sports body to control table tennis in india. india’s Sharath Kamal currently ranked 30th in the world.
8. Wrestling -Wrestling is one of the most watched sport in india. teenagers and youngsters in india mostly following wrestling. WWE has promoted The Great Khali, an Indian police officer turned professional wrestler, to attract Indian audiences.
7. Motor Sports -Motorsport has gained a lot of popularity in India recent times. Though it is not common for people of india to take part in the sport, but has a huge fan following. ormula One in particular has taken off in the country in the last few years, with the first ever Indian Formula One driver competing in 2005 and the first ever Formula One Indian Grand Prix taking place in 2011.
6. Chess -Chess is one of the most popular sport in india from last two decades especially, due to chess Grandmaster and former World Champion Viswanathan Anand. Anand is considered a hero by many Indians. His rise in the world chess stage stage has inspired a while generation of young Indians to take up the game of Chess. The All India Chess Federation is the governing body for chess in India.
5. Tennis -Tennis has long been a popular sport in India. Though India has not been a powerful force in the singles event, it has often done very well in the doubles and mixed doubles category.Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna are the real inspiration for Indian youth.
4. Badminton -Badminton is a popular sport in India. It is the second most played sport in India after Cricket. Badminton in India is managed by Badminton Association of India.
India has achieved some very good success at International level in badminton. Indian “shuttler” Saina Nehwal was ranked second in the world in the year 2010. Prakash Padukone and Pullela Gopichand, both won the All England Open in 1980 and 2001 respectively. Saina is also the lone Indian badminton player to have won an Olympic medal when she won the bronze medal at the 2012 Olympics.
3. Field Hockey -Field Hockey is the national sport of India In the Olympics along with Pakistan. India is the one of most successful country in men’s field hocke. india has won with 8 gold, 1 silver, and 2 bronze medals, more than any other team in the world. they also won world cup hockey tournament in 1975 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Soccer-Soccer is second most popular sport in India.alothough indian national soccer team hasn’t much success at international level. the indian national soccer team is ranking 156th team in FIFA ranking. but still 2nd most played and watched sport in india.
1. Cricket -Cricket is by far the most popular sport in India. The Board of Control for Cricket in India is the global leader in profits in the world of cricket. I have seen poster more than one time written “India have two religen “Cricket & Film”. India Have produced Some Legend Cricketers Like Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar, Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar. These players Make Cricket Most Popular Sport Among Indian People. In India, Lot of Money Involved in Cricket after Introduction of IPL. Indian Premier League attracts cricketers from all over the world.
India has won All of the ICC Tournaments Including ODI’s World Cup 2 times (1983 & 2011), T20 World Cup 2007, ICC Champions Trophy 2013. so without any doubt Cricket is the most popular sport in india.
I, Sk Atar Ali hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights: “free to use, share or modify, even commercially” section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.