A slow motion view on what happens to a knee valgus collapse whilst squatting. A very interesting view into exactly what happens to the knee in this situation.
Learning about how your muscles are working in an exercise really helps you to focus on what muscles to squeeze and contract during a specific exercises. A mind-muscle connection is one of the most vital keys to building muscle and without it, you are sacrificing a lot of muscular gains that could be otherwise made.
Additionally, learning the correct form of commonly practiced exercises can considerably help you target the muscles that you are trying to focus on as well as prevent injury.
Liked this video? Please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
For 4000 more videos like these, visit our website: and download the free trial of Muscle & Motion – Strength Training.
– Watch detailed videos of strength exercises and stretching exercises with 3D muscular anatomy analysis and get an inside view of the muscles in action during every exercise you perform.
– Learn all about muscular anatomy and skeletal anatomy through brilliant 3D videos!
– See workout methods, stretching methods, endurance workouts, workout techniques in video format and learn about the bio-mechanics of exercise! Practical tests and theoretical concepts are included, as well as an interactive exercise encyclopedia!
– Ideal for personal trainers & weight trainers, athletes, physical therapists, massage therapists, occupational therapists & anyone interested in the anatomy of muscles with a focus on strength training.
– New videos are added regularly to the resource so you will always be up-to-date with the most advanced knowledge available!
Note: All Muscle&Motion – Anatomy content is included in this Strength Training resource. For that reason, it is the more popular solution.
Brought to you by: Muscle & Motion – Strength Training.
Try for free here:
Questions? Email sales @ muscleandmotion.com